Thursday, March 25, 2010

California Shades

When Susan and Jim were here she and I both bought new sunglasses. Talking about what I could paint next Susan suggested a pair of sunglasses for my California 6x6s collection. I thought a hibiscus would work nicely along side them so I took a jaunt around the complex to find and clip one.

When I was finished, Bill suggested we go to El Gallito for a homemade Mexican, lunch where it is always busy. Inside, there was a line up to be seated ... at 2pm! I was yearning for a margarita, but they only serve beer and wine!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new painting! The sun still appears to be shining brightly in PSca. Heard from Janice yesterday - they had a great one on the 25th. Skied yesterday (and today - with Andrea/Dan)- very good snow. The weight loss has started, as has the arm work!!!
    I look forward to seeing your next painting - or will you have time? Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete