Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paint and Eat

With Mexican avocados (that seem to always be ripe) readily available, and my penchant for them, it's hard not to want to eat one every day.  Plus, once they are cut open they begin to turn an unsavoury looking brown grey colour, and so it was best to eat it immediately after the painting is finished!

Avocado   unframed oil 5" x 7"   $100.   SOLD

I thought you might to see how the painting began

And perhaps my snug quarters ...

But I'm quite happy spending a few hours here in the tiny condo kitchen ... before going off to the pool!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You nailed the colour of the flesh. They look so yummy, now you are making me want avocado. I don't know if you remember, but you were the one that first introduced avocados to me, stuffed with shrimp and cocktail sauce. Still one of my favourite treats!
    Love,
    Swan

    ReplyDelete