Thursday, March 10, 2011

Left Behind

Painting, in progress, on the easel at home
Table Mountain 30" x 24"

Starting back in early January our minds have been on escaping the long, unrelenting Alberta winter.

The morning following "The Homecoming" we pointed the car south and began the three day drive to Palm Springs, California.  It was 21C when we arrived, on March 3rd, and since then the temperatures have risen even higher.  We're enjoying the green grass, palm trees, sun, warmth, tennis, the pool as well as the shopping here. 

Thus far, I have made one 6x6 inch painting but I can't seem to add photos to any of my blog posts.  So, until the problem is resolved I can only show you this painting which I had uploaded to a draft post while we were still at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment