Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Mountain Landscape!

Morning Magic, Lawrence Grassi Range, Canmore, AB  oil 8" x 24"    SOLD

With THE GOAL of 30, and the shower gift behind me, I moved on to finishing other paintings I had in progress.  This is one of them.  Many thanks to Dorothy Connoy for the reference photo.

As a trial run, I have set up my display downstairs.  All the little paintings, and a few other surprises, are arranged on the table I'll take to the sale.  And on this table is a precious, three tier, wall shelf - made for me by a friend in the early 1970s - on which many of the framed SMALL GEMS look stunning.  I must say I am pleased with it all.

If you can, please come and see ...

Canmore Christmas Artisan Market
November 26-27, 2011
10:00am - 4:00pm
Canmore Collegiate High School
1800 - 8th Avenue, Canmore, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment