Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We're Decorated


My bitter sweet addiction to themed or colour coordinated trees has been with me for years. Sweet because I love doing it, bitter because I don't share doing it. This Christmas tree looks just like the two previous ones simply because it looks best in our living room.


But I do miss the red in Christmas, so I decorate the dining room with plenty of it. The little, three-foot tree is my Memory Tree, adorned with precious ornaments our girls and I made together in the 80s (plus a couple of current ones) as well as with other given, treasured decorations.

On the wall, behind it is a painting from last year by my long-time friend, Sharlene http://sitekreator.com/stushnov/main_page.html As sure as she is working on another one for me, I am currently working on an amaryllis painting to send her!

To see more photos of our decorated home, please click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment