Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Am I Avoiding Christmas?

As Avery would say "I think so!" Long ago, we used to get the halls decked around December 15th, but now-a-days it is much earlier. However, I do think that hauling Christmas out right after Halloween, is much too soon.

While Avery came to stay with us, for four days last week, and in an effort to inspire myself, I pulled out our little fake tree and encouraged her to put decorations on it. She was most interested in taking decorations off of it, and/or spreading them all around the floor!

We had a wonderful time with our granddaughter, who loves everything and everybody. Photos of her stay are posted here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=573982&id=715295437&l=b6ea840f8b
But, now that she is back home, I'd best get going on preparations before she and her folks return for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment