Friday, December 10, 2010

A Prestigious Honour

Tomorrow, if you in the vicinity, please stop in and join me and the other artists in celebrating Jane Lytton Gooch's third mountain art book. The launch is hosted by Willock & Sax Gallery, 211 Bear Street, in Banff, Saturday, December 11th, from 2 - 4pm. Jane is a Vancouver English professor and author.


It truly is a profound honour to have my painting Crowfoot Mountain Through the Looking Glass (1999 oil 36" x 54") featured on the cover of BOW LAKE: Wellspring of Art. Also included in this book is ...

Saint Nicolas Peak 1993 watercolour 5" x 7"

This is Jane's third book, and I'm pleased to report that I have paintings in all of them. You can see her books and my art by scrolling down on my web site's Special Projects page:
http://www.artbysaltiel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment