Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thanksgiving

I've been dressing the dining room table ever since the girls stopped letting me dress them! When art is your game it gets carried over into all aspects of living. They tell me I make a great apple pie and that the pumpkin pie isn't too shabby either. I certainly resonate to the warm colours of autumn.


For the feast this year, we were just four, plus Avery. The weather is still so remarkably warm that we were able to be outside a great deal. Although we had some frost in September, there hasn't been any since and this has given the annuals a chance to revive. My half barrels are still thriving and that's pretty much unheard of in these parts!


Here's a link to more photos of our weekend ...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=506879&id=715295437&l=16ed1428bf

No comments:

Post a Comment